Thank you to everyone who sponsors a child so that they can go to school!
For some children, your generosity is the only way that they will ever receive an education and is truly a blessing to so many! With each sponsorship gift, we tell the children that they are loved. Jesus loves them and died for them so that they can receive an even better Gift - the Gift of Salvation and Eternal Life with their Father in Heaven!
Many of our sponsors have inquired if they might send a small gift to the child they are sponsoring. Our answer is YES! We send packages from our sponsors twice a year to be given out in August during School Distribution Week and again in December for Christmas. (Please see "Christmas Shoeboxes" tab for more information.)
If you wish to send a package, here is what you need to do:
1) The gift must fit in either a 1- or 2-gallon size baggie or a regular size shoebox.
Please use shoeboxes for Christmas gifts. (The shoebox can be plastic.)
2) All price tags should be removed from the items you are sending.
3) Please write the child's name and school ID# clearly on the outside of the package.
4) Don't forget to enclose a card or note from you inside the package so the child will know who sent it to them.
5) Please no chocolate or anything that will melt or get sticky.
6) Double bag any liquids/gels such as shampoo, toothpaste, etc. . . . just in case!
7) Just a suggestion . . . but the children love receiving pictures of their sponsors!!
8) Please enclose $5.00 in a separate envelope for Body & Soul Ministries to help with the cost of shipping these gifts.
9) These packages will be distributed by the Sponsorship Team in August.
Mail these packages to: Body & Soul Ministries
P. O. Box 2339
Church Hill, TN 37642
All packages must be received by the Ministry by MAY 1 in order to be included in the shipment for August.
All Christmas shoeboxes must be received by October 15.
As always you can send letters and/or cards to your child by sending them to the same address listed above. Please just add the child's name and school ID# to the lower left-hand corner of the envelope. These will be delivered to the children the same time that the packages are delivered.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone who helps with this Ministry in any way!
If you have any questions, please just click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page and send me a message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.